Episode One of MINERVA BLACK AND THE KILLER ROBOT ARMY is now available online!
Watch for new episodes every Wednesday beginning November 21st!
November – December 2018. Buntport and I collaborated on a new play about a couple of museum employees renovating a nature diorama. It’s called COYOTE. BADGER. RATTLESNAKE. and you can buy tickets here!
October 2018. THE WAVE THAT SET THE FIRE was produced by Columbus, Ohio’s wonderful MadLab Theatre.
October 2018. “Home” (short) was part of Benchmark Theatre ‘s Second Annual Fever Dream Festival.
May 2018. Feral Assembly co-produced BURNT OFFERING by Dakota C. Hill at Theater 29. A few news items about the project and the theater:
- “A Place of Their Own: Denver Playwrights Find a Home at Theater 29“, by Juliet Wittman.
- Interview with Veronica Straight-Lingo of KGNU’s MetroArts on May 18, 2018.
March – April 2017. World premiere of THE WAVE THAT SET THE FIRE with Athena Project.
November 2016 – March 2017. Collaboration with Stratus Chamber Orchestra on an immersive, four-episode play called “Valeria: A Fugue in Four Acts.”
March 2016. Short piece “The Facts Are These” was included in an evening of short plays presented by Dirtyfish Theater, a local playwrights collective.
December 2014. My play THE FAMILIARS, commissioned by the Edge Theatre, received its world premiere production. Here’s what the critics had to say:
- The Denver Post: “…The Familiars poke(s) hard at tradition, but also make(s) smart sport of that rather cynical gesture.”
- Boulder Weekly: “… both a traditional Christmastime transformation story and a commentary on that very genre, and it’s a play well worth your time on a cold December night.”
- 5280 Magazine: “…With The Familiars, the Edge Theater Company brings a welcome new voice into the fold, and a fresh option in Denver’s typical holiday play lineup.”